It was thought that the gods blew on creative people, who would then inhale the god's breath and have an idea. This is the premise of "inspiration": inhaling divine breath and ideas.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Peace...

Wednesday, January 6, 2016


3WW Week No. 461

As you well know, each week I post three words. You write something using the words.

Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday.


(And if you want a hint as to when I post three new words, follow me on Twitter @tgabrukiewicz.)



I do invite everyone to check back often to read and comment on other contributions. This is, after all, a community for writers, poets and bloggers who clamor for your feedback. Share with friends. Tweet the love. Let us build this community. 

Eager, adjective: (of a person) wanting to do or have something very much, (of a person's expression or tone of voice) characterized by keen expectancy or interest.

Frenzy, noun: a state or period of uncontrolled excitement or wild behavior.

Guzzle, verb: eat or drink (something) greedil


When I looked in your eyes, I mean actually look into your eyes I didnt know I was peeping into your soul. How eagerly I waited for this  moment! The frenzy nature of my restless soul ended... I began to inhale you slowly. Till you dissolved in my nerves... my desire to guzzle you in a moment undone. All I wanted now was dance away to the music of our souls. Peace....

3 comments: